Anti Snoring Mouthpiece Reviews that can help you !.
Don’t waste your money or your sleep on the wrong snoring mouthpiece! We put together the best snoring mouthpiece reviews from around the web and condensed them into a short, readable guide.
If you or someone you know is suffering from chronic snoring problems then a Anti Snoring Mouthpiece might be the right low cost solution for you. But before you go and spend money on one of these devices. We have narrowed down the vast array of snoring mouthpieces out there to a manageable list of a few top devices. We developed this website dedicated to snoring mouthpiece reviews to help you make the right decision.
Considerations Before You Buy.
You want to a buy a mouthpiece that will affect your snoring problems, but not your sleep. These snoring mouthpiece reviews can help you !.
Type. The two main mechanisms for these mouth pieces are jaw advancement (mandibular advancement), and tongue restraint. Both can be effective, but tongue restraint mouthpieces tend to be more comfortable, because they allow you retain the natural shape of your mouth. Tossing, turning, changing positions during the night—no problem. Mandibular advancement devices, can cause jaw problems and aches and reduce your comfort levels while sleeping.
- Fit and Comfort. If you’re going to be sleeping with something that changes the orientation of your mouth and jaw…then you better make sure it’s comfortable and fits well. What’s the point of a mouthpiece that keeps you from snoring AND keeps you from sleeping?. Tongue retention mouthpieces like (SMSS) and other retain the shape of your mouth and tend to be more comfortable.
- Adjust-ability. Some devices are adjustable to help create a better fit in your mouth. Rather than being manufactured in a static size, they can be adjusted to fit the size and shape of your mouth…helping you get a better fit and more comfort.
- Adjustment time. It is also important to note that your mouth may have a period of adjustment. Many effective devices may not work well on the first night. Others may cause you to feel like you have increased saliva, but this condition can pass once your mouth becomes accustomed to the new device.
- Lifestyle Changes and Other Factors. A snoring mouthpiece may not be the only thing needed to prevent snoring and sleep apnea. In some cases the person who suffers from chronic snoring may need to adjust their sleeping position, loose weight, or consider snoring surgery to help open up throat/nasal abnormalities. This line of thinking also applies to problems associated with various sleep apnea cures—if nothing is working, surgery may be an option.
Top 3 Snoring Mouthpiece Reviews.
Rather than give you a long list, we narrowed it down to the top 3 mouthpieces—a tongue retention mouthpiece, and 2 jaw advancement mouthpieces, one in the high price range, and one in the low price range.
#1 Good Morning Snore Solution – Anti Snoring Mouthpiece.
Why #1? The Good Morning Snore Solution mouthpiece has the best combination effectiveness, comfort and price.
By and far, the most comfortable snoring mouthpiece with the highest user ratings is the The Good Morning Snore Solution (GMSS). It’s innovative, and maybe even a little weird at first…but it’s the best. The snoring mouthpiece works by utilizing a suction bulb that holds the tongue in place. The user inserts the mouthpiece on the outside of the teeth and then inserts the tongue into the suction bulb. By securing the tongue, the mouthpiece prevents the tongue from falling back and causing snoring. It’s worth a try, and with a money back guarantee, there’s not much to loose.
- Soft, comfortable, BPA free material.
- One of very few mouthpieces to be backed by real clinical studies.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- Doesn’t work well for people who don’t breath through their nose when the sleep
#2 AirSnore – Anti Snoring Mouthpiece.
The AirSnore Snoring Mouthpiece is the #2 mouthpiece on this list. Why #2? It’s adjustable, and proven. It works for many different types of mouth shapes and sizes. In addition to its adjust-ability it also comes in regular and small sizes. It has a long track record of proven success over the years. Its low cost offers the best value in the group, and also comes with a 30-day guarantee.
Unlike the #1 mouthpiece, the AirSnore comes with breathing holes so that sleepers can breathe through their mouth when needed.
- Low Cost.
- Free 1 year replacement with 30-day shipping.
- FDA approved, BPA free.
- Proven track record.
- Older design.
- Effective yet not the most comfortable in the group.
#3 SnoreMeds – Anti Snoring Mouthpiece.
This Anti Snoring mouthpiece would have been #2 if it weren’t for their one-size-fits-all policy.
For “standard” mouths, the SnoreMeds is the most comfortable jaw retaining mouthpiece you can buy. Sadly for smaller mouths, the SnoreMeds tends to be too large. The mouthpiece comes in a one size fits all arrangement, which is great if you happen to be that size. Most average men give the SnoreMeds very high ratings of comfort and effectiveness. Women, have mixed success as they tend to have smaller mouths, and find the mouthpiece somewhat uncomfortable. The single size also makes it faster, as the item is ready to be used upon revival.
If the snoring mouthpiece fits, many people enjoy the “living hinge technology” that sets this mouthpiece apart. While wearing the snoring mouthpiece, people can talk (sort of) and take sips of water. This mouthpiece is also FDA approved, and provides user with higher than average success rates. The good thing about this mouthpiece is that it also comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. This is if you are not satisfied with this snoring mouthpiece, then you can always send it back.
- FDA Approved.
- Soft, specialized plastic- BPA Free, Latex free.
- Hinged design offering more movement and freedom.
- Ready-to-use upon arrival.
- One-size fits all.